As of October 25, 2022 the following parishes are without rectors/incumbents:
PARISHES CURRENTLY AT THE INTERVIEWING STAGE:
PARISHES WHERE THE PARISH PROFILE IS AVAILABLE:
- Cambridge, St. Luke’s and St. Thomas’
- Exeter, Trivitt Memorial Church
- Huntingford, Christ Church (part-time)
- Kingsville, Epiphany
- London, St. James (Westminster)
PARISHES WITHOUT INCUBMENTS (they have supply, Interim or transitional ministry):
- Port Burwell, Trinity (part-time)
- Cambridge, Trinity
- Chatham, Holy Trinity-St. Paul’s
- Colchester North, Church of the Redeemer and St. Stephen’s, Oldcastle
- Ingersoll, St. James
- London, St. Andrew’s
- London, St. John’s
- London, St. Michael and All Angels
- Middlesex Centre, St. George’s (part-time)
- Petrolia, Christ Church and Christ Church, Forest (part-time)
- Sarnia, Trinity
- Walpole Island, St. John’s
- Woodstock, Epiphany
PARISHES WHERE THE INCUMBENT WILL BE LEAVING:
- London: the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, upon the retirement of the Very Rev’d Paul Millward, effective October 31, 2022.
- Waterloo: Holy Savior upon the resignation of the Rev’d Victor Kischak to accept an appointment in the Diocese of Niagara, effective November 15, 2022.
- Windsor: St. Mark’s-by-the-Lake (Tecumseh), with the appointment of the Reverend Canon Rob Lemon as Rector of St. James’, Stratford and St. Paul’s, Stratford
- Goderich: St. George’s, upon the retirement of the Ven. Kim Van Allen, effective December 31, 2022.
- London: St. Martin-in-the-Fields, upon the retirement of the Ven. Willi Kammerer, effective December 31, 2022.
- St. Marys: St. James’, upon the retirement of the Reverend Jenny Sharp.
We welcome requests for Parish Profiles for all parishes where profiles are available, including those in the interviewing stage. After having read, reflected and prayed over the profile, you are welcome to express interest in any of the above (including those in the interviewing stage) by writing or emailing Archdeacon Tanya Phibbs, Huron Church House, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in a parish that does not yet have a profile ready, please email Archdeacon Phibbs with a request for the profile when complete.