Proud Anglicans of Huron is a diverse group of clergy and lay individuals who are passionate about facilitating conversations and providing resources on the topic of gender and sexuality within the Anglican faith. We affirm, celebrate, and love each child of God as they were created to be.
- Create a safe space for people in the Diocese of Huron that affirms, welcomes, celebrates, and loves everyone for who they are
- Consider the pastoral implications of the 2019 General Synod Marriage Canon Vote and assist individual parishes in having conversations on marriage
- Facilitate diocesan conversations on the evolving understandings of gender and sexuality
- Host deanery conversations and educational workshops on topics of gender identity and sexual orientation
- Provide liturgical resources to honour events and moments related to the queer and trans* community
- Represent the Diocese of Huron nationally as a voice of affirmation and allyship
Visit our website. Sign-up for our mailing list to receive the latest updates about resources, events, and virtual workshops! Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to learn more about our work. If you have any questions, email us, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Together, we can create a church and world that is truly inclusive and affirming of all of God's beloved children.