- Camp Huron Sings, vol 2
Created by Oscar Abley, this album celebrates the musical gifts of campers and staff, filled to overflowing with the sounds of summer!
Listen wherever you stream your music or right HERE on YouTube.
If you like what you hear please share widely as a gift for all who have journeyed here and an invitation for those we have yet to meet!
Pass it on!
- Courses at the Renison Institute of Ministry:
Life Words/Life Works: An Introduction to the New Testament (Course)
Voices for Justice: Prophet and Reformer (Course)
To register for courses CHECK HERE
- Annual General Meeting, Canterbury College – Notice of Announcement. Monday, November 28, 2022
Annual Meeting of the Corporation will be held in-person at Canterbury College on Monday, November 28. 2022 6:30 p.m.
- HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE with Bishop Terry Dance and Canon Vicars Hodge, from May 1-14, 2023. You are invited to join the group for the spiritual adventure of a life time! More info: www.trinitytour.org.
SEE THE POSTER
- Holy Trinity, Lucan: A Nativity Exhibit 2022
Sunday, Nov 27:
Blessing of the Nativity Scenes @10:30am;
Nativity Scene viewing 2:00pm-4:30pm
Wednesday, November 30:
Nativity Scene viewing 5:00pm-7:00pm
FORUM: What does Christmas mean to you today @7:00pm
Saturday, December 3: Nativity Scene viewing with hot chocolate and Christmas cookies in the parish hall 3:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday, December 4: Church service @10:30am
Community Carol Sing featuring the Medway Choir (2:00pm) and reception to follow
DISPLAY YOUR NATIVITY SCENE! Scene drop off: Nov 24 and 25 from 6pm-8pm. Pick up: Dec. 8 form 5pm-7pm POSTER
- Victorian Christmas Tea at the Church of St. Jude, 1537 Adelaide St N. in London.
November 26, 2022 at 1pm
There will be fancy sandwiches, homemade scones and of course tea!
$25.00 for Adults and $10.00 for children 12 and under. Call 519-660-6198 to reserve your tickets
- St. Peter's Anglican Church, Dorchester. November 20 noon- November 26 6pm Silent Auction on our facebook page. (http://stpetersdorchester.weebly.com/) Bid early, bid often.
- Church of the Ascension Annual Christmas Bazaar, 1385 University Ave., West, Windsor, Sat. Nov. 26, 9am to 2pm. Come & visit our many booths-Country Store, Baking, Knitting/Sewing, Varity Booth, Books, Attic Treasures, Christmas Porch Baskets. Also you can enjoy our Hot Lunch and Tea Room. There is something for everyone.
- ST. JOHN’S BY-THE-LAKE, GRAND BEND:
Christmas Bazaar: One Stop Shopping. St. John’s-by-the-Lake, Grand Bend, Saturday, December 3, 10am-2pm.
Lots of new vendors and our returning favourites! CHECK THE POSTER
- We are excited to announce our Annual Bazaar will be held on Saturday December 3, 2022, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at Luke's Place, 1204 Richmond Street.
Please stop in and say hello, have a cup of tea or coffee and browse the baking, quilting, art cards and more! And yes, there will be limited quantities of 3-Fruit Marmalade! Please bring a donation of non-perishable food, personal care products or grocery store gift card for our Student Food Pantry and you will be entered to win a door prize!
- Christ Church Anglican, Markdale, in holding a Christmas Craft and Bake Sale, on Saturday, December 3 from 10 AM to 1 PM. Everyone is welcome!
- Joy & Peace: A London Gospel Collective Christmas Concert. Sunday, December 4 at 8:00pm. Aeolian Hall Musical Arts Association, 795 Dundas Street East, London. For more info and to buy tickets GO HERE.
- The annual Christmas Bazaar will be held at St. Paul’s Church Parish Hall in Port Dover on Saturday, December 10 from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. Holiday season gifts and baking as well as soups will be for sale. The proceeds will support the restorations of “our little church”.
- All Saints' Mount Pleasant: Candlelight Lessons and Carols Service. Sunday December 11, 2022 at 7:00 pm. All are welcome!!
- EVENTS AT ST. GEORGE'S, LONDON:
A service of Nine Lessons and Carols. December 18 at 4pm. All welcome!
- Holy Trinity/St. Paul’s Church Chatham is having a Service of Lessons and Carols on December 18 at 7:00 PM. All are welcome.
- St. John’s-by-the-Lake Grand Bend and St. Anne’s Port Franks are looking for an Operations Coordinator
Hours: 16-20 hours/week. Schedule to be determined in collaboration with the Rector.
Compensation: Depends on experience and qualifications.
Status: Regular Part-time.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND FULL DESCRIPTION GO HERE
- St. Alban's, Delhi is seeking an organist for Sunday services at 11am, extra services at Easter and Christmas and occasional weddings and funerals. The church has a Hammond B3 organ,
Please send resume to:
St. Alban's Church
19 Talbot Rd
Delhi ON N4B 1Z7
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. John the Evangelist Church in Leamington is seeking an Organist/Musical Director
Sunday Services Chorale Eucharist at 10:30 am with extra services at Easter and Christmas. Weddings and Funerals happen occasionally. Remuneration to be discussed.
Approx. 10 voice choir. Church has a 12 Stop Casavant Pipe Organ.
Send resume to St Johns the Evangelist
60 Erie St N
Leamington, ON N8H 2Z5
c/o David Seaton
or email email@example.com
- St. John’s, Port Rowan is looking for an Organist (Part Time Employment Opportunity). Organist for Local Anglican Services - Our group enjoys singing a variety of styles of music. Organ is manual digital with full pedal. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions: 519-586-3401