1. Bishop Townshend appoints The Reverend Daniel Bowyer as the Associate For Pastoral, Prayer and Outreach Ministries (part-time) at All Saints’, Waterloo. Dan continues as the Chaplain to Trinity Village.
2. The Collation of The Venerable Kristen Aikman as the Archdeacon of Lambton/Kent will take place on Wednesday, February 19th at 7pm at All Saints, 248 Vidal St N, Sarnia. The homilist will be the Rt. Rev’d Terry Dance. Clergy are invited to vest, the colour being white.
3. Bishop Townshend, announces that the following will be called to the Diaconate at a service of Ordination to be held on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7pm at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London:
- Mr. Justin Comber, upon ordination, Deacon-in-Charge of the Parish of the Transfiguration (Church of the Advent, Ridgetown; St. John’s-in-the-Woods, Aughrim; Christ Church, Dresden; St. Matthew’s, Florence; Church of the Redeemer, Highgate and Trinity Chapel of Ease, Highgate.)
- Ms. Andra O’Neill, upon ordination, Deacon-in-Charge of St. Mark’s, London.
Clergy are invited to vest, the colour being RED.