- KAIROS Blanket Exercise. A free interactive experience of reconciliation which explores the history of this land from an Indigenous perspective – Everyone welcome. Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 10 to 12 St. Anne’s Anglican Church (Byron) A Welcoming Place to Nurture Faith and Engage Community, 1344 Commissioners Road W., London N6K 1E1. To register please call: 519-471-0800 or e-mail: [email protected]
- Upcoming events at St. John’s Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas
Christmas at Porter Hall on Saturday, November 9th from 8am to 12noon. Baked Goods, Instant Win & Draws, Krafts, Knitting, Sewing, Treasures, Jewellery, Books, Pies & Preserves. Santa will be here from 8:30am to noon. Come out of the cold, start your shopping & enjoy a coffee break with a delicious apple blossom.
Almighty Roast Beef Supper. Nov. 22, Jan. 24, Feb. 28, March 27, April 24, May 22 and June 26 from 5 to 7pm, ticket sales begin @ 2:30pm the day of the supper. Adults $13.00, Children 5 to 12 years $5.00. Come out and enjoy a heavenly meal!
- Canon Davis Memorial Church invites you to join us for “An Afternoon with Elvis”, featuring Doug McKenzie, 380 Russell St. N. Sarnia. Sunday, November 10. Meet & Greet with tea, coffee and pie 1:00 – 1:45; Performance 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. in the Church. Tickets: $20.00. For tickets and info: Parish Office 519 344 9531.
- Christ Church Huntingford, Turkey Smorgasbord Supper, Wednesday, November 6, 2019
5:00 – 7:30 p.m. Adults : $18.00, Children 5-12 years : $8.00, Kids under 5 years : Free
Tickets at the door. Take-outs available
- Saturday November 16 at 7pm held at St. James’ Cambridge Anglican Church (520 Ellis Road Cambridge) Windjammers Band Concert: “Around The World” in celebration of the 60th anniversary of The Primates World Relief and Development Fund. Free admission with donations accepted for the work of PWRDF. For more information call the church at 519-658-4547, go to www.pwrdf.org or www.windjammer.ca
- Upcoming events at St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy
Bikers Breakfast. St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy. Enjoy food and friendship with other motorcycle enthusiasts on Saturday, November 16! Breakfast will be served at 8:30 AM with a ukulele band providing entertainment. Tickets are $7 per person and parking is available at the rear of the church.
Joyful Noise at St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy. This isn’t your regular church service! Come and join us on Sunday, November 17th at 11:00 AM for a special, music filled service with Joyful Noise! For more information, call 519-245-2131 or email [email protected]
- ‘Sweet Sounds of Soul’ Saturday, November 23, 7:00 p.m. at Trivitt Memorial Church, Exeter. This concert, featuring Denise Pelley and Marque Smith, is a fundraiser for the South Huron Food Bank. Tickets are $20 and are available from Trivitt Memorial (519) 235-2565 (Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.), by email [email protected], or by calling Marion (519) 235-4156.
- Musical events with Grand River Chorus at Grace Church, Brantford:
Start the Advent season with a joyous noise! Come with (or without) your music and sing some of Handel’s best-loved choruses with the Grand River Chorus. Grace Church, Brantford is the location of this traditional singalong of Handel’s Messiah on Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 3:00 PM. Tickets for general admission are $30.00, youth $15.00. Tickets are available in advance at The Brantford Bookworm and Green Heron Books in Paris, will also be available at the door.
- Musical events with Grand River Chorus at Grace Church, Brantford: Yule Love It! Christmas Revels is presented by the Grand River Chorus at Grace Anglican Church on Saturday, December 21 at 7:30 PM.?? General admission tickets are $30.00, youth $15.00.?? Tickets are available in advance at the Brantford Bookworm and Green Heron books in Paris, also at the door.?? For more information email is: [email protected]
- St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Cambridge presents its FRONT PORCH CHRISTMAS CONCERT AND SING ALONG on Sunday, December 15,2019 at 7pm. Come for dessert at 7 pm and stay for a concert featuring a band, our own folk group and a theatre troupe. Admission $10.00. All proceeds to PWRDF HURON. 1485 Mary Avenue, Cambridge, ON, N3H 4N8
- St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy, Yuletide Marketplace. Saturday, November 9 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Get your Christmas shopping done early as you peruse a wide selection of items, all handmade and crafted by local artisans. We also have a Bake Table, a Preserve Table, and a Soup Kitchen where you can enjoy a tasty treat! Admission is a non-perishable food item for the Strathroy Food Bank.
- St Andrew’s Church, Chippewa will be having their Christmas Bazaar on Saturday 9th November from 9 am -3 pm at Antler River Seniors Complex 20732 Muncey Rd. A full Breakfast and/or Taco lunch will be available as you enjoy the visit and see hand made crafts and other items for sale.
- CRAFT MARKET, Saturday, November 9, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Church of the Ascension, 2060 Dundas Street East, London. Vendor craft tables, lunch room, baked goods. Free Admission. Wheel Chair Accessible. Contact: Darlene Parke: [email protected] 519-453-5324
- On Thursday, November 14th the Parish of the Transfiguration will be holding their annual Christmas Dessert Auction Bazaar in the Parish hall of St. Stephen’s Anglican Church in Thamesville. The location is 143 London Road, Thamesville. Desserts will be served at 7:00 p.m. followed by the auction at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $ 5.00. Featuring crafts, knitting, baked goods, plants, candy and produce.
- St. John’s Church (Sandwich) in Windsor, is holding their Christmas Bazaar on: Friday, Nov. 15 – 2-5pm, Sat. Nov. 16- 9-2pm. Featuring: Christmas Treasures, Quilts, knitted items,jams, jewellery, Baked Goods for the holidays. Hot lunch served Saturday only. Cabbage rolls, perogies, hamburgers, hotdogs, chili, homemade desserts. Sure to put you in the Christmas Spirit!
- Christmas Bazaar. St. Paul’s Cathedral, Saturday, November 16, 9 am – 1 pm. Baked goods; Jams; Preserves; Toonie Table; Jewellery; Treasures; Tea Room; Silent Auction & More
- One Stop Shopping Market Day. Sponsored by St. Stephen’s ACW. Saturday, November 16, 9 am to Noon. St. Stephen’s Church Community Hall, 133 Home St, Stratford. Market Vendors; Silent Auction; Bazaar Tables. Free admission.
- St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Cambridge is hosting the Annual Christmas Bazaar- SPARKLE & SHINE CHRISTMAS MARKET on Saturday, November 16, from 10 am to 2 pm. Shop for preserves, crafts, sweet treats, baking and woodworking. Enjoy a bowl of soup, pumpkin pie or apple crisp in our Twenty’s themed restaurant. See you there. 1485 Mary Avenue, Cambridge ON, N3H 4N8
- St. John The Divine, Arva, Annual Christmas Bazaar, Saturday Nov. 23 from 11-2. Crafts, baking, preserves and tearoom.