- 2019! Jammin’ at St. Stephen’s.
Wednesday, May 15, St. Stephen;s Anglican, Stratford
Join us 7pm-8:30pm. Bring your singing voice. Bring an instrument. ALL ARE WELCOME!
- Church of the Ascension, London, 2060 Dundas Street.
Fashion Show, Thursday May 23. Doors open 6 pm. Fashions by Nygard, Plus other ladies’ Accessories. Desserts & Coffee Included. Tickets $12.00
- Every Wednesday starting May the 1st, Christ Church Chatham will be hosting “Van Gogh’s Corner” in the church garden from 2-4pm. Easels and art supplies will be set up throughout the garden and people will be invited to sit down for a spell and paint. There will be music provided as well as refreshments. All are welcome. The garden is next to the main bus station and the hope is that this provides a creative loutlet for those walking around the downtown core.
- Upcoming Events at St. John’s Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas:
A Very Special Motherz Day Show, May 10. Doors open at 6:55 pm. Featuring Dealerz Choice Duo & special guest AAron Allen. Tickets: $12.00 Advance, $15.00 at the door.
For more information, contact: 519-631-7368.
- St. Michael and All Angels Church, London (397 Springbank Dr.): Dixie 5 and Friends. Friday, May 10, 7-9pm. Beer and wine available. Tickets: $15.00
- You are invited to St. John’s MESSY CHURCH. 60 Erie St. N. Leamington. Crafts, Music & Stories. Dinner at 6:30 pm. All welcome. Church Hall – Always Free.
Mothering/Fathering: Friday, May 17, 5-7pm
Mothering/Fathering: Friday, June 21, 5-7pm
- All the Things You Are: Jazz pianist Tim Elliot in concert. Friday, May 10, at 7:30 pm. Trinity Anglican Church, Blyth.
Wine and cheese reception at intermission. Admission is free. Free will offerings accepted. All proceeds to Huron Hospice.
- Sweet Sounds of Soul with Denise Pelley, accompanied by Marque Smith. Ingersoll Theatre of Performing Arts (ITOPA), May 10 @ 7:30 pm. Admission: $30.00. Tickets may be purchased at www.itopa.ca or at the box office 519-485-3070.
- Workshop on Loneliness, Saturday, May 11, 9 AM to 12:30. St. James Westminster is presenting a workshop: LONELINESS: We’re all in this together. Loneliness has been called the new ‘epidemic’ of our times. Our speakers will help define the issue, the research related to it and we’ll all discuss strategies and the way forward. The workshop is FREE and lunch is included, goodwill offering appreciated. Please join us. To register call 519-642-2828 or [email protected] .
- St.Peter’s Anglican Church , 4091 Catherine St., Dorchester is having a Garage/ Bake/ Plant Sale with BBQ breakfast and lunch on Saturday May 11,2019. 8am-1pm.
- Songs and Stillness. A peace-filled contemporary service of candlelight, music, prayer and silence. Trinity Anglican Church, Blyth. May 12 @ 7 pm.
- Christian Churches Network of London: CCNL Prayer Breakfast/Day of Prayer. London Convention Centre, May 16, 7:00-9:00am.
Please visit ccnl.org and follow the links to purchase your tickets ($35 early bird/$40 regular). Contact: Garry Fess, CCNL Board Chair and Senior Pastor of Royal View Church [519-451-2170 X223, [email protected]] or Eric Stolte, Prayer Breakfast / Day of Prayer Chair, CCNL Board Member and Past-President of The Navigators [519-933-4423, [email protected]].
- Looking for help budgeting? St. James Westminster, London, is once again offering a FREE money management course under the auspices of CAP (Christians Against Poverty), a not-for-profit registered organization, begun in England in 1996 and active in many countries. The course is offered in 2 two hour sessions, Thursdays, May 16 and 30, 7 to 9 PM, at St. James Westminster Church, 115 Askin Street, London. The course teaches simple methods to help you to budget, stay out or get out of debt and SAVE, and is taught by supportive, trained money coaches. Course and course materials are free. No one is required to share personal financial information. Open to adults of all ages, denominations and incomes. For further information, or to register, call 519-432-1915 or email: [email protected].
- Upcoming events at the Church of St. Jude, London (1537 Adelaide St. N. at Fanshawe PkRd.)
ACW Dessert, Games & Card Party, Wednesday, May 22, 7-10pm. Make up a table and bring your cards or games. Tickets – $8.00. Delicious desserts and Door Prizes.
Beef Barbecue & Live/Silent Auction, Saturday, June 1. Doors open at 4.30 pm, Barbecue at 5.30 pm, Auction at 7.00 pm. Tickets: Adults $20.00, Children 12 and under $10.00. Phone: 519-660-6198.
- Bikers’ Breakfast. St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy. Motorcyclists and non-motorcyclists alike are invited to attend this full breakfast on Saturday, May 25 at 8:30 AM where we will have guest speaker Rev. Steve “Soul Man” Martin, the Provincial Chaplain for Association of Bikers for Awareness Training & Education (ABATE) Ontario and the organizer of “Our House” at St. Paul’s Anglican Church in Clinton. Cost is $7 at the door. For more information, call 519-245-2131 or email [email protected]
- Christ Church Anglican Port Stanley, June 15, 2019, Time: 2-3.30 featuring Brian Sloan Colonial Boys Band & Lunch Bunch Choir. Tickets $10 Contact 519-782-3211 leave message or e-mail [email protected] Refreshments available during Intermission
Christ Church Anglican Port Stanley Jun 11, 2019 keep this date open for our Annual Yard Sale details to follow.
- Christ Church, Forest. Annual Barbeque and ACW garage, bake and yard sale, Saturday, May 25.
- St. Mark’s Anglican Church’s Family Fun Day @1320 Wilton Ave, London. Saturday, May 25, 1pm-4pm. Bounce houses, games, cotton candy, snow cones, BBQ. For more info call 519-455-8160
- May 31, Grace Anglican Church, Brantford, presents “British Invasion” Tribute Show, a fundraiser produced by Celebrity Productions. Join us in the Parish Hall, 4 Pearl St., starting at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments with the performance starting at 7:30 p.m. (parking lot on Albion St.) Call 519-752-6814 for $10 tickets. Also 50/50 draw. Proceeds for this historic building go towards water-damaged “Wall Makeover”.
- Children & Worship Basic Training for Spring 2019. Church of the Epiphany in Woodstock (Dundas and Wellington Street) is hosting training for this unique program on Saturday June 1st from 9:15am – 4:30pm.
Children & Worship is a unique and innovative way to worship with children. This approach involves children in a multi-sensory way so they can experience the Bible stories and experience the wonder and mystery of God. In a worship centre environment there is a worship order for the children, combining structure and freedom to experience God.
Registration cost is $135.00 per person. The trainer is Linda Shaw from Simcoe, Ontario, who is an experienced trainer. For further information, or to register, you can contact Church of the Epiphany at 519-537-3921 or call Shirley Doney at 519-539-8442 or email [email protected]