1. Archbishop Johnson appointed the Reverend John Maroney, Regional Dean of Lambton, effective January 1, 2020. John also remains the Regional Dean of Kent.
2. The Collation of the Venerable Kristen Aikman as the Archdeacon of Lambton/Kent will take place on Wednesday, February 19 at 7pm at All Saints, 248 Vidal St N, Sarnia. The homilist will be the Rt. Rev’d Terry Dance. Clergy are invited to vest, the colour being white.
3. On behalf of Bishop Townshend, the Venerable Kristen Aikman will induct the Reverend Sherry de Jonge as the Rector of the St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy and St. James’, Parkhill with St. Ann’s Chapel of Ease, Adelaide on Sunday, February 9 at 4pm at St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy.
The preacher will be the Reverend Rev’d Dave Hewitt . Clergy are invited to vest, the colour being white.
4. Bishop Townshend, announces that the following will be called to the Diaconate at a service of Ordination to be held on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7pm at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London:
- Mr. Justin Comber, upon ordination, Deacon-in-Charge of the Parish of the Transfiguration (Church of the Advent, Ridgetown; St. John’s-in-the-Woods, Aughrim; Christ Church, Dresden; St. Matthew’s, Florence; Church of the Redeemer, Highgate and Trinity Chapel of Ease, Highgate.)
- Ms. Andra O’Neill, upon ordination, Deacon-in-Charge of St. Mark’s, London.